Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunny Day

There are several reasons that Sundays are awesome but two of them are:

1. I get to spend the first half of the day all dressed up and cute which is one of my favorite things.

2. Then I get to come home and spend the rest of the day in whatever ridiculously comfortable thing I want. Yoga pants, pajamas, hoodies, t-shirts-anything you would wear to doze on the couch while watching "Ghostbusters" for the first time in about ten years.



Jamie said...

Pretty much my definition of the perfect day.

Nat Attack said...

2a. Chat with good friends:
i. at church
ii. online from home

k8 said...

oh yes! how could i forget that one!

Ms. White said...

your sunday sounds ideal! i need to make mine more like that!

jaredean said...

define sunny? our thermostat on our car said it was 111 degrees yesterday...that's a bit too sunny for my taste (although i tend to think that it wasn't quite that hot.)

I do love Rogue Wave (referring to the post you left on my blog)...i was quite impressed with your list of musical loves i saw on Facebook or somewhere (can't remember) do have excellent taste and I'm hoping I helped turn you on to some cool music just a bit when i DJ'd at SUU, no?

HeRoosSheRoos said...

and what makes it even better is that the make-up and hair still look great from church so if people drop in, you're still looking hot(even in sweats).