Friday, July 11, 2008

A story

Once upon a time a mutual friend introduced me to a boy named Keith. The first time we talked on the phone we chatted for two and a half hours. The first time we hung out in person he met me on a skateboard and asked if he could listen to my Justin Timberlake CD. He lived in Los Angeles and we would spend sort of a stupid amount of time Instant Messaging when both of us probably should have been working. He quickly became one of my favorite people and dearest friends. I have a great story you don't want to hear about a hotel room and toenail that had to be pulled off but you get the idea. I love this boy.

He just called to say he's gettin' hitched. I was really hoping the phone was ringing because there was a nephew but this was the very best alternative.

I am delighted to offer a HUGE blog congrats to Keith and Leslie.

In their honor, here is that classic Postal Service song "Such Great Heights". Keith and I got to see them in San Diego at the very first performance of their very first tour and it was pretty much magical.



Great show, great song, great couple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Clifford sibling I've never met! I am a friend of Emily's and was checking to see if the child o' Christopher had come yet. There wasn't anything on her blog so I checked out the family links. I feel a little weird reading someone's blog without letting them know I was here. So, I was here! And I liked what I saw :).