Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh Baby!

We got him!!!!


Today at 4:00, my little nephew arrived in Salt Lake. He might look like a squishy baby face to you but to me he's probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I was sitting on a curb outside a really great party in New York when I got the news and not even my boss toasting our success from the plane he chartered to get us there tonight could come close to feeling as good.

I have more to say and will post pictures when I have some but for now, here is my sister's illustrated story of the day.

I love him so much it's not even fair.

3 comments:

chelle. said...

nieces and nephews are the greatest thing ever...and i totally know how you feel because i lived in boston when my first nephew was born. and the bestest part is, that no matter how many you accumulate, you somehow have enough love for all of them! congrats!!!

Cooper Squared said...

Yeah! Congratulations Auntie Katie! Welcome to Aunthood!

Cooper Squared said...

What is his name?