Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MWC

I talked to my brother this morning and the kid got a name...Morgan William Clifford.

So now I can say, "hey I got a pair of baby Tretorn's for Morgan," or "don't you think Morgan needs a tiny little Red Sox tee?", or "um, Emily, my turn to hold Morgan."

Morgan morgan morgan. Christopher and Tasha and Morgan. My good gosh I love this little creature more every single second.

He's cute right? I love his little open eye. And his little birdie finger like his daddy thinks is so funny.


I get to meet him in three weeks and I just can't wait!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations Auntie!

NatAttack said...

Strong name for a CUTE kid. That picture cracks me up.

cropstar said...

Congrats auntie k8!
And just think- he gets to be in your family forever and ever!

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Oh, he is wonderful! Nephews and nieces are the best. Such fun to spoil!

RO said...

cutie patootie. Congrats Auntie Kate! And you better call me when you are in town... I need you to rub my big pregnant belly.

Whits said...

So so so cute!

littlemikemack said...

Cute indeed !

Congratulations

erin said...

The newest spawn of the Cliffords. I am so excited about this little man! Congratulations, Auntie!

vfg said...

I've appreciated your baby enthusiasm...I have my own baby boy coming in November and your gushing helps me work through the emotions.

congrats on the safe passage :)