Thursday, May 17, 2007

Birds on a Wire

I think you all know that I LOVE the internet. Well one of the things I love is when the internet sends me things. A couple of weeks ago I was looking at Cindy's paper cutting blog and I came upon some awesome Thank You cards she designed. Fortunately, she wasn't just trying to make everyone jealous by showing how talented she is, but she's actually selling them. So I sent my little check and look what showed up

I don't really know why but I am totally obsessed with birds sitting on wires. There is a lightpole by my office that is always full of birds and I have taken about 45 photos of them for no good reason. So I am in love with these cards. And I loved the very elegant way the envelope was addressed too. I guess that's what happens when a designer sends you something. People are lucky if they can even read their own names when I send a package : )

Anyway, there are some other really beautiful things on Cindy's site you should go check out. Like these Wild Swans that I can't stop looking at. There are some super talented folks out there...

5 comments:

jess said...

This is just to reinforce your theme, and maybe someone would only watch this stuff when forced to by kids, but you should check out the little short before the Monsters Inc movie, called "Birds on a Wire" funny and cute.

Ems said...

yay! they look great, cindy is a superstar!

Cindy Bean said...

I'm glad you like them! Emily should be getting hers in the mail sometime soon too! Thanks for the shout out!

AP said...

What Jess said. "Birds on a Wire" is very fun. I own Monsters, Inc. if you want to snag it next time you are in town. By the way, how great to surprise Jayne for mother's day!

Dainon. said...

Cindy rules. Everyone else drools.