Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Scrub

I called in sick today. I had every intention of getting a bunch of work done here at home but I ended up pretty much sleeping it off the whole day.

Sleeping and now watching Scrubs! Oh how I love this show. It's always fun and really often sweet too. I think there are four episodes on in a row right now so hooray for syndication!

It's definitely fall in Boston, the air is getting chilly and my car is starting to be covered in leaves every morning. I'm working on a fall mix right now but to get through it I will have to stop putting this particular song on repeat....Jen's Lekman's Farewell Song to Rocky Dennis

It feels like a perfect song for curling up on the couch and finally starting the book I bought a month ago.

4 comments:

CoCo said...

It would be interesting to see what your car looks like covered in leaves. WAIT it would be interesting to SEE your car. :)

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Oooh, sign me up-I want one of your fall mixes! We can listen to it when we visit you and are driving around Upstate New York.

Dixons said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog. Any chance you've met Meredith Switzler out there? I'm good friends with her sister. I don't know how many singles wards there are. Anyway, I HEART Scrubs, too!! Dan and I love, love, love it! So fun to see what you've been up to!

{jane} said...

I would love to call in sick, just a few times a year... :)