Sunday, September 14, 2008

Peace Train

My house is spotless, my professional idol was hilarious in the opening sketch on SNL last night, my roommate and I had our first joint party and it was super fun, I got to play hostess to a dear old friend and a wonderful new friend this weekend, Bon Iver sounds perfect on a rainy sunday night, all signs point to a good night's sleep and I found out today that two of my favorite ladies just became second time mommies (lots of love to the The Oversons and the Bischoffs!!!).





Plus, there is SO much Dolly and Kenny on YouTube.



(My heart skips a little beat when she says "what is it Kenny?")

7 comments:

Joy said...

I love Dolly and Kenny on Youtube..and somehow haven't seen this one. Awesome find!

NatAttack said...

you sure throw one classy party. invite me to your next?

Crystalbell said...

You are the cutest thing ... I love your sandals and your belt and your purse! Oh my! I am ready to live your life ... NOW!

frances said...

is that jed montgomery? i know that kid. and now that i have typed that, i think we have had this conversation before. true?

k8 said...

i'm pretty sure i've had the "oh you know jed montgomery too" discussion with half the planet. you could definitely be on that list ; )

Dani said...

You make me laugh out loud. Looking at this post, I don't know what exactly made me laugh so hard...just happiness, I guess. It makes me slightly tipsy...

Dani said...

p.s. If Bon Iver sounds perfect on a rainy Sunday night, try NKOTB on a Tuesday afternoon. Now we're talking...and what we're saying is that this album really isn't that rad.