Sunday, October 15, 2006

SURPRISE!

So Friday night I was at Costco getting supplies for my birthday party when my mom called to ask if I had remembered to get lemons. I said no, she said "let me get them then," and then to my shock and delight-she and my sister appeared around the corner of the vitamin aisle. Somehow my entire family, my roommates and my siamese twin Corey had managed to keep them coming a surpise. I have much MUCH more to say about the weekend and I will but I have got to get in bed right this minute. I love these two though. So much.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i have the prettiest sisters in the world. (who look just like my lovely mommy.)

arob said...

That's the cutest thing ever! My sister surprised my by flying in for my 30th birthday, too, and it seriously made my year.


You guys look so happy and cute.

goodfoodgirl said...

I love the Cliffords!