10 things that kept me from falling asleep last night
1. I still don't have a California drivers license even though my car is registered here. I only think about this at midnight and when I see a police man and thus, nine months after moving it is still on my TO DO list. I am convinced I will get arrested at some point for this.
2. I need good running models for my photoshoot in two weeks. They have to be tall, they have to wear a size medium, they have to have good running form and they have to be pretty. I fear that such a creature does not exist
3. Thanksgiving. Should I go to Utah or not? Probably not, but I sort of want to.
4. If I renew my license this month, does that mean that trespassering ticket in New York won't find me?
5. If it turned out I couldn't have kids of my own, would I adopt?
6. What on earth did I do with all that construction paper? I thought it was under my bed but it wasn't. Think, think, think.
7. What if Robin raises our rent in February?
8. Wait I'm not teaching Relief Society this Sunday am I? Shoot. Am I?
9. No. Pretty sure I'm not.
10. So do they really arrest people for not changing their license? How big is the fine? What if I just move to New York and sell my car? Then I don't have to worry about it right?