Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winner

All good things must come to an end and the goofing around and sleeping in and hanging out of the last few days is pretty much over. Well, at least for the three weeks until I sit on my mother's couch for 10 days holding Morgan (I hope his parents don't mind me kidnapping him.)

But the weekend IS ending on a high note. My friend reminded me of this gem of a song that I had forgotten ALL about. It's really too bad MJ went off the crazy deep end because really-do they make them like this anymore? There might have been a dance party in my kitchen...

4 comments:

{jane} said...

KATIE! I love my christmas CD. ohhhh, it's soo soo good. I got to listen to it all the way to and from SLC last night. {it's sometimes a challenge with 4 kids to get to listen/watch what I want to...} I LOVE the bare-naked ladies & sarah machlaghan's "god rest ye merry gentleman" and I love the song by "The Weepies," I think it is. Those are just two favorites, I really like them all!

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

are you going to be in Utah for Christmas? It would be FUN to do lunch...

Ems said...

I don't know...JT has some moves...

littlemikemack said...

Granted it was gradual over 20+ years, but MJ certainly jumped the shark....and again and again...again...

I can sing the hell outta PYT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQHPV6COKQ

Cute little man up there

Andrea said...

Watching this video reminded me of our little concert many years ago for our families. Kalee reminds me of it all the time. Totally embarrassing!

Can't wait to see you later this month!!