Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bragging Rights

Follow this link. Click on World Shoe Accessories Convention Day 1 video.

This is why it's worth it to stand in a trade show booth for two days and present your line nine hundred times. Because Runner's World might decide to call you one of the most exciting products at the show. Our CEO was making fun of me for watching it about ten times in a row and shrieking like a kid on Christmas morning.

(our shoe is the first one. In the age of HR folks who google, I don't want to mention the name of my company here.)

6 comments:

jess said...

very cool, congrats!!

Johanna said...

I love that shoe! I love love love it.

goodfoodgirl said...

i'm sold! congrats!

Kelly said...

Good job!

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Ems said...

wow katie...he's totally excited about that shoe! how how awesome!