Friday, January 19, 2007

Let's Call it Off

Back in October I posted this song about the rush of meeting someone new. I love that song, I love those lyrics and it turns out I REALLY love Peter Bjorn and John. They have a new album set to finally reach the U.S. on February 6 that I am anxiously awaiting but I got a little taste from the folks at Pitchfork. This one is called "Let's Call it Off" and frankly, seems to fit my experience just a little better.

When you decided to knock on my door
Did you remember what happened before?
It just didn’t sparkle it just didn’t grow
Some things look better inside of the store

Did you agree
We should let it be
And did you agree
It’s a must
Let’s call the whole thing off


Anyway, it's a swell little song and I think you should put in on your iTunes, in your iPod and then burn it to a disk to listen to in the car. Which might be what I do when I really love a new tune.

1 comment:

Dainon. said...

I totally dig it.

Are you surprised?