Monday, December 18, 2006

Barry Effin Gibb!

Saturday Night Live is not a very funny show.

However, the holiday episode Saturday night was like a little comedy treasure. Justin Timberlake hosted and was in pretty much every single skit. Between "Homelessville", The SNL Digital Short, and The Barry Gibb Talk Show I was practically in tears. You take JT, you add in a surprise visit from Jimmy Fallon, two great musical numbers, and plenty of Seth Meyers all over the news and frankly, I can't think of a better hour of television.

Thanks Santa.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I couldn't agree more! The whole show was hilarious. And I couldn't help but laugh at the short JT made with Andy Samburg regarding the gift they were going to give to their women. Yes, your boy Justin did a wonderful job.

k8 said...

seriously! it was awesome.

the short was a just a little too over the top for me to feel good about posting it on my blog but yeah-could NOT stop laughing.
i love him.

Dainon. said...

Today someone said they were gonna give me a xxxx in a box for Christmas. I cry foul.

k8 said...

Dainon, that actually made me laugh out loud and spit just a little bit of hot chocolate onto my screen.