Monday, April 24, 2006

Hi Logan!!!!

It's almost Wednesday which means it's almost the day I get email from my little brother Logan. He's been on his mission for almost a year and a half now and I can't believe how I miss him exponentially more now than I did even a month ago. So in honor of Logan, who faithfully reads my blog every Wednesday from somewhere in the Phillipines...a few of my favorite Logan photos. That make me cry like a little baby when I look at them for too long.


Elizabeth, Logan, Emily and I were headed off to see The Cure. We took this photo as we were walking out the door (probably late!)and it's become one of my all time favorites.

I was 9 when Logan was born so I remember him being just a tiny baby, and then a toddler who couldn't sit still and a kid whose teacher once said "Logan makes my head want to explode." Now he's this tall, funny, good-looking,water-polo playing, guitar picking, Gospel teaching, fantastic human being that lets you fall asleep on his back.

I really, really miss you Logan.

3 comments:

bets said...

Um, this post made me cry a little bit.

Kylie said...

i'm trying to picture that face crying bets.

and, it made me think of my missionary bro, who i got to chat with for almost an hour yesterday! (thank you gmail!)

k8 said...

chatting with the missionaries is my favorite! i'm just excited for Mother's Day when we get to really talk to him. Such a delight.