Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just Dance

My friend Natalie and I have recently returned to one of my favorite weekend activities-dancing. Maybe it's because I watch four hours of So You Think You Can Dance a week, or that I've been listening to Michael Jackson non-stop for two weeks, but even my natural tendency to get moving anytime there is a beat has been on overdrive lately.

Friday night as we were walking into our favorite spot we had one of those "our teenage selves would be so stoked" moments. It was a perfect warm night, we'd just been out with a couple of cute boys for dinner and ice cream and now here we were in the heart of the major city where by the way we also live and have cool jobs, going to dance until the wee hours because we could totally sleep until noon the next day (and did). Gosh I love summer so much. I also love a good mashup...here is one that I can't get enough of right now.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

So can I just copy and paste this blog directly onto mine?

CoCo said...

Love it. Where was this for Wasatch?!?!

Anne said...

Ooh, I love this! Where did you find it? I plan on putting it on repeat and playing it for hours at a time.

NatAttack said...

Here's the link to some of Divide and Kreate's greatest mash-ups, including Sweet Dance:

http://www.divideandkreate.com/20.htm

They're all quite grand. Enjoy!