Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two

Dear Babies Kane and Clifford-

Well, you two are late and now I have to go on a business trip. I will still love the both of you very much but this is kind of a bummer way for us to begin our various relationships. However, at your respective graduations I WILL be able to say, "your parents woke me from a deep jet lagged sleep in Spain (i.e. dragged me out of a crowded Barceloa bar) to tell me you were here." And I suppose the more people who remember exactly where they were when you were born makes you even more amazing then I already know you kidlets are going to be.

Come safely please, I'm even more excited to know you then I am to see La Sagrada Familia.

-auntie k8

3 comments:

CoCo said...

Have SO MUCH fun in Spain!

Sigh.

Whits said...

Yes. Beware la rambla. But make sure you see every Gaudi piece you can see (even if you have to stay up till 3 am to see them!)

RO said...

Um... fill me in... two babies??