Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oops I did it again!

The Wasatch Back was a screaming success for the second year in a row. Nephew stubbornly did not come but every last Clifford kid was in town including a suprise visit from the East Coast brother. None of us really trained but everyone felt pretty good and we managed to finish the beast in a decent time.

I love this race. Can't wait for next year.






























And thank you to Coldplay for writing this song that reached out through a dark night at the bottom of an icky hill to say, "lovers, keep on the road you're on, runners, until the race is won."

3 comments:

Ems said...

great pictures from car 2! and yay for getting a good one of Jacob and Danny! and Tasha's tummy! and so many exclamation points!!!!!!!

CoCo said...

why does your friend have to open her mouth in like every picture?

Whits said...

Oh corey. I love it.

I am so tempted to run it next year. I think I can convince mike too. (he's a swimmer not a runner).