Wednesday, June 18, 2008

If I had a million dollars

If I was obscenely rich I would never pack. I would have certain items shipped ahead of me and then I would just buy all new things in the new place. Because I am the worst packer on the face of this planet. I leave it to the last minute (no sleep for me tonight although the night owl in me is eating this up), I forget important stuff (I didn't bring SPORTS BRAS to the ROAD RACE last year), I get frustrated halfway through and start throwing random crap in there. So I would just not do it anymore. I would also have someone else deal with the grocery store because I am not good at that place either for many of the same reasons.

3 comments:

cropstar said...

Amen!!
This is why I want a personal assistant, so I can make them do it for me. I swear I get packing anxiety every time I have to go somewhere. Which means I'll be experiencing that tonight when I have to pack for WBR. Blerg!

Wendi said...

yeah.. I wrote a basic packing list for myself. I was tired of forgetting important items and packing too much stuff I didn't need.

f*bomb. said...

I pre-pack a "travel bag" with travel-sized everything so it's all ready to go wherever I'm heading.
I'm a genius at packing. Next time we're together, I'll show you how it's done.