Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SYTYCD

Sometimes if I have to leave the office in the middle of the day, the only parking option when I get back is the roof. And pretty much every time I get to my car after work, it's so empty and awesome up there that it just feels like someone should be dancing.

Well tonight, after I finished the Jack Quinn 5K and finally got my t-shirt, that person was me. I just couldn't hold it back anymore. I put my purse in the car, cranked up my headphones and I danced my face off right up until I realized that for sure there are five or six buildings that could definitely see me. But for a good ten minutes, I'm pretty sure Cat Deeley would have been really proud of me.



(You get it right? This thing is BEGGING for a performance.)

4 comments:

chelle. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelle. said...

high-fives.
that is awesome.

LE FITNESS- Pilates, Barre, and Personal Training said...

I have those moments. I'm glad you surrendered to yours.

littlemikemack said...

D
E
S