Friday, October 29, 2010

Advisory

On our drive down to St. George on Sunday I made Elizabeth stop at SUU with me to walk around the campus.

You know how someone else's memory lane is probably the most boring road on earth? This was her reaction to my excitement over how little the Student Center Living Room has changed since we used to sit in there with giant Diet Cokes and whisper about whichever ridiculous crush we were hoping would walk by.


We stopped by Willowbrook #25, the scene of more than a few junior year crimes.

And I couldn't resist a photo op with GIANT FOOTBALL PLAYERS.


But the best SUU related thing that happened this week was my dear friend Jen sending me this as her kind of joking but kind of not Dear Me letter:

marry rich. get skinny young. love your job. don't tan. buy expensive shoes. travel.

Take note young ladies, this advice is solid.

1 comment:

cropstar said...

marry rich. get skinny young. love your job. don't tan. buy expensive shoes. travel.

i love it.