Thursday, December 10, 2009

Down

As you may have guessed from reading this thing lately, life is pretty good.

I do have a complaint though.

I have had zero zero zero time to write in the last three months. Don't misunderstand, I love being busy! I love feeling really good at my job again! I love getting to do new and interesting things!

But I miss writing. This has been an insane week of Games Staff Training and I had to give not one or two but three presentations and I finally feel like a human again. I desperately want to write about that but it's 10:25 and I'm so friend that I just watched two straight hours of television to give my brain a break. I get to the end of the day lately and I'm completely spent.

But there are tulips on my table (MY table!) and the apartment is warm and my bed is cozy and the sunshine wakes me up every day and I'm going to Vancouver in two days. And yesterday I cried at work and not because I was sad but because our Director of Paralympics brought us all to tears with his closing remarks. And that folks, is why this girl is going to keep the murmuring to a minimum and get to bed.

5 comments:

Risa West said...

i am glad that when you do write, we read your happiness!

kentandnellie said...

I love that you love your job so much. I agree with the person above, it's so great to hear how happy you are, and how fun to have your own place now. Very exciting.

Jamie said...

Enjoy Vancouver - its one of my favorite cities.

heather said...

did i miss you? are you gone now for long time? please email me your details so i can get my neighbor-katie fix. thank you.

{jane} said...

i'm riding the "katie is happy" wave!

woot-woot!