Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sundance

I had a very nice weekend of running, catching up on the phone with friends, listening to conference, cleaning the house and sleeping in. It was heavenly. One of the highlights was finally watching the movie The Way We Were. I won't spoil it for anyone but here are a few observations:

1. Robert Redford is a very, very good looking man
2. I would take every piece of clothing in Barbara Streisand's wardrobe and wear them now
3. They just don't make movies like they used to

Here is Babs singing the theme song from the movie. That lady can sure sing.

4 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

I do love that movie. It's one of Maurine's favorites.

Crystalbell said...

I LOVE that movie! I only just watched it for the first time two years ago. Robert Redford is VERY dreamy.

f*bomb. said...

This movie kills me.
It's like one bad move after another. And for what?
For Love?
Humbug.
Too bad Hubble was such a coward.

Salt H2O said...

What I love about that movie is it assumes that the audience is moderately intelligent and doesn't feel compelled to spell out the entire plot for the viewer.

Older films are on a completely different intellectual level.