Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fever Pitch

The cold I've been trying to stay ahead of finally caught me last night. I spent today on the couch catching up on way more TV on DVD than a person really ought to watch in one sitting. However, I AM feeling quite a bit better so that's awesome.

I also did a little blog hopping and discovered this live version of Oasis doing a cover of Ryan Adam's cover of THEIR song Wonderwall. I already loved the original and then Ryan's version is even more awesome so this is a pretty awesome find.

I hope this cold doesn't kill my weekend!

5 comments:

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I love Ryan Adams' Wonderwall cover. I can't wait to listen to this one now...

Pam said...

I'm sure Greg already told you........ but we saw Noel and Liam at The Duke Spirit concert last week. Random and useless, but I think it's relevant.

If I get the chance again, I'll ask them to sing this version of Wonderwall. I'll let you know if it's as good in person.

See? I rub elbows with celebrities sometimes!

JAPAM Parker said...

Katie,
I linked to your blog from Wendi's. I hope you are doing well in Boston. Reading your blog made me remember how hard the winters are on the east coast. I also think moving is a huge adjustment. I just wanted to wish you well and tell you how much I enjoyed your blog.
Love,
Amy Parker

brandi (and tim) said...

I do enjoy Ryan's version of Wonderwall and I'm glad that you found it. I just found Cat Power doing it and it's definitely worth a listen. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeR1Mo8S7cs

t.

k8 said...

oh wow, i do love me some chan marshall. these lyrics are just so great i think you could arrange it a million different ways and it would still be awesome.