Saturday, March 01, 2008

Busy Signal

I'm finally sleeping in my own bed again. After a two and a half week trek across the country, my belongings have caught up with me and I'm in the process of trying to stuff my suburban house into my new city apartment. I will never take closets and drawer space for granted!

It was a great week at work. Boy do I love my new job. I feel one hundred percent in over my head but it's not really a step forward if you don't feel a bit out of your element right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! I've read over the last few weeks of your post. And congrats on the move back to Boston. I can imagine the sense of being overwhelmed and unsure and excited all at the same time. Can't wait for future posts and see how it all unravels. I heart Boston!

Jen said...

City apartment rock! I wish I still had one!

Denise said...

OH MY GOSH! Katie - I have wondered what you have been up to! It is so good to hear from you! Please write me and give me an update on your exciting life! I love this blog stuff (being very new at it and all). I want details!!
denise.pettley@hotmail.com

Steve said...

if things get stressful there is always the freedom trail...

Jamie said...

I stumbled across your blog a month or so ago and have been awed with the amazing way you are handling the big changes in your life.

I just have 2 questions - with who(whom) is this awesome new job? How did you find my super stealthy blog? I haven't told a soul about it.