Monday, January 07, 2008

Resolved

Well my super awesome ridiculously long and really fun vacation has come to an end. It was quite a shock to my system to get up before 10 this morning and actually be a productive member of society. I have some things to post about my time in Utah but tonight is a time for resolutions. I am kicking off the year by competing in a "healthy habits" contest with some friends. One of those habits in getting seven hours of sleep so I'm making this short tonight.

I'll just leave you with this funny article about Dixville Notch, New Hampshire where the first primary votes have already been cast. I was sort of "eh" about this Presidential election but Iowa got me thinking that this could be a really fascinating year.

Check it out...
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/08/mccain-obama-win-first-ballots-in-dixville-notch-nh/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dixville Notch Winners Are Counted, and T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers, Mugs, Buttons, Magnets, Bags, Mousepads, Postcards, Teddy Bears, Yard Signs, and more are available to support your favorite candidate:

'I Love Barack Obama'


http://Obama.ILoveThisShirt.net

and

'I Love John McCain'

http://McCain.ILoveThisShirt.net

Show your Love for Your Favorite Candidate!!!

k8 said...

oh dear. election spam.

NatAttack said...

Election spam! Maybe the worst kind...

I'm impressed you're doing the "healthy habits" thing. My family asked me to particpate but it's the 7 hours of sleep a night I couldn't commit to. Kudos!

f*bomb. said...

I miss you so hard, it hurts.

Brooke said...

goooooooooo healthy habits. 24 hours in and i am already in knots about the reality of day after day after day without pretty much ANY of my major food groups. crisis. (um, sorry, demotivational.)

Damian said...

what is considered a healthy amount of bacon?















(I mean Kevin)