Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Costa Rica

This is turning out to be one of those weeks where I would like to go to sleep, wake up in a month and see how it all turned out without actually having to figure any of it out.

It work stuff and I won't bore you with it. There are certainly bigger problems in the world. It's just that right now I'm staring at the wall and listening to stuff like this more than I'd like. So a 30 day nap seems like a really great option. Let someone else run my life for a bit, I want a vacation!

2 comments:

CoCo said...

Are you sure sure about February? I can check to see if it's still an option (I realize this month would be better timing, but ...)

KatieGirlBlue said...

Thanks for sharing your musical inspiration. Your tunes have helped me plod through many a long run. I love it - keep 'em coming!
Katie