Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quota

I knew this day would eventually come but I have officially reached my limit of theoretical relationship talk. From now on, I will only be able to converse about things like science, music, literature, Thursday Night Television, technology, fitness, sushi, travel, geography, religion, politics, philosophy and design. But the endless relationship blather cells of my brain have died.

Here is a song that has one little swear in it but the lyrics are adorable.
Birds

7 comments:

chloe said...

Oh, I wish those cells would die in my brain!

Risa West said...

i look forward to the future topics...i love thursday night tv, sushi

Mary said...

Precisely why I am on hiatus from my singles ward. All the relationship "blather" as you so aptly call it. Can we at least pretend to be interested in something else? Because I'm ready to ram a stick into my eyeball. I have yet to meet any guy (or girl!) worth this much drivel.

TUG said...

I am wicked excited for The Office to start again!!!

Katie said...

I thought about making a paper chain to count down the days until The Office and 30 Rock come back.

PS. LOVE the soes! I love the way they are all tight and supportive around the ankle and top of my foot, yet loose and airy at the toe. That mesh is RADICAL.

By far my fav running shoes thus far. Thanks!

Dainon. said...

Relationship talk is overrated. I can only do it once in a while. It drains you, don't it?

aaronymous said...

wait what? there is OTHER stuff to talk about into the wee hours of the morning?