Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Come Take Advantage....


I have been mixing business and pleasure too much lately but it's because I have been working on this major promotion all summer and so it tends to bleed over into my real life.

It also happens to be a pretty killer promotion so I wanted to share it with all of you.

My company, maker of women's athletic shoes and apparel, will be giving away 50 pairs of shoes and 50 performance fit tee-shirts EVERY DAY for 50 days starting tomorrow. We have two running shoes and a walking shoe to choose from.

You can only enter once but you get entered again for every friend you refer who signs up too.

So click here and you can enter one day early!

5 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

Is it better for you the more people sign up?

Anne said...

I love this giveaway. I just one a performance tee. Yay!! Thanks for telling everyone about it.

Joy said...

I won! I won!

Thanks for posting this. I scored a sweet pair of walking shoes, These will definitely be used a lot.

rose said...

i spied on your blog thru jeanine arnold's, and entered the contest, and i won a pair of shoes. so thanks!!! i hike alot so i'm excited for some new kicks!
isn't blogging great!
rose

brandi (and tim) said...

I just got a pair of shoes in the mail today!! I didn't even know that I had won. Thanks Kate!

~b