Thursday, November 30, 2006

A riddle

What do you get when you cross three inch heels, a cell phone, a dark parking lot, a distracted girl, and a crack in the sidewalk hidden by a pile of leaves?

One nasty sprain. That's what you get. Stuck on the couch on a wednesday night, which incidently is possibly the WORST night to be parked in front of the television because there is nothing good on, watching your poor little foot swell up like a puffer-fish.

So much for running off that four day calorie fest we call "Thanksgiving vacation".

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sensible shoes + land line + lighted safe area + focus = better Wednesday nights.

gretel said...

I hope you feel better soon, Katie. Sounds nasty.

CoCo said...

Rod is a wise man! I'm just saying is all ... :)

Kelly said...

Oo, so sorry! I sprained my ankle weeks ago and I still can't do everything I want (mainly tuck my left leg under me, turning my left ankle into a weird position). It was only a couple of weeks before I could get back on the elliptical so hopefully it won't be too long for you.

pinetreesummer said...

ice, elevation & occasional easy range of motion (1/day to start)

wrap it with an ace bandage if you know how

and ibuprofen if you will take meds

then strengthening exercises

pinetreesummer said...

and Rod....

sensible shoes are no fun



silly man

Dainon. said...

Well, perhaps some music has arrived to you by now to help keep you company.

Bless you and heal soon,

D

Elizabeth said...

sucka.

Lee said...

I watched TV the entire evening on Wednesday and there wasn't one minute I wasn't enjoying myself.