Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Doctor/Lawyer/Firefighter

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up. Then I got to high school and decided I wanted to be an actress. Then I got to college and studies Advertisting and Public Relations because it seemed like a cool and sophisticated profession and a way for someone with a creative brain to actually pay the bills.

So now I'm a grown up and I'm not a veterinarian, and I'm not an actress and when someone asked me to explain my five year plan in my industry I wasn't sure how to answer.

And I'm not really sure how to figure it out.

4 comments:

pinetreesummer said...

at least you know what a 5 year plan is!

Unknown said...

Bluff until you can find out how to do it. Then do it.

Dainon. said...

In the movie I saw tonight (Thumbsucker), Kneau Reeves' character says something to the effect of us living our lives like we don't know the answer. It's the only way.

Jamie said...

Dainon quoting Keanu made me smile. I don't know the answer either and it's a big bad world out there.