Monday, November 13, 2006

Graduation

My sister posted this picture from my college graduation over on another site I frequent and it almost made me burst into tears.

From left to right we have Christopher who now owns a house and has a wife, Elizabeth who sews her own clothes and kisses boys and goes to high school, me, Emily who makes sure taglines look good on Sony video games and runs marathons and organizes benefits, and Logan who is at least four feet taller and is saving souls in the Phillipines but still has that same sweet face. And Sterling, who helped make Maryland safe for democracy in last week's big election was missing that day. But he shares a face with us so, I feel like he's there somewhere.

I lose all ability to be rational when it comes to these people.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those faces are enough to make a dad tear up. And look what all of those children have become!

Tasha said...

I love these people so much it hurts.

Lady Bills said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hi... boston misses you! rs just isn't the same.