Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind

Trying to get everything done so I don't feel stressed out when I leave for London for ten days, come back and spend a girls weekend with my college friends and then go to Hawaii four days later is basically impossible. Am I leaving enough work for my intern? Have I made all the appointments I need in London? Which video should I take so I can tell myself I'm going to workout on my work trip so I feel swimsuit ready for Hawaii (and then use it once)?

The reality is I will feel stressed out until I get on the plane Sunday and then I'll forget I even HAVE a desk in Colorado Springs.

Tonight though, it's me, Costco trail mix, a stack of notes from meetings with every sport to approve and this song cranked up way louder than I think the night cleaning crew is entirely comfortable with.

No comments: