Thursday, January 13, 2011

Static

If I had a nickel for everytime someone asks me "so what do you do for two years when there are no Olympics"? I could pay for the entire European road trip I plan to go on at the end of London 2012.

I won't bore you with the actual list but believe it or not SO MUCH STUFF. We also support the Pan American and Parapan Am Games which are happening this year in Mexico. I had a complete freak out Monday when I realized how stupid close everything really is and so this week I've been like a tornado trying to get all the balls rolling.

And as Thursday is closing down I'm tired. So. tired.

Which seems like a perfect time for a little trip to San Francisco! Some friends, some family, some running at Crissy Field. San Francisco and I are soulmates and it's been a little over two years since I've been.

I can't WAIT!

1 comment:

Jed said...

Can I please go on your European Road Trip with you???