Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Woosh

I am PDX bound today to see what one of our sponsors is proposing for Team USA to wear on the podium in 2012. One of the many "pinch me" bits of my job.

I put up a new letter on Dear Me-this one from a blog friend I have yet to meet (although fingers crossed we are both swaying to The Head and the Heart on Friday!) but have come to know over the years after one of us stumbled on the other's blog (friend of friend of friend chain).

She's gotten married and moved to Denver in the time I've been reading her adventures and I've so enjoyed her perspective along the way. It's another great letter. More proof that girls rule.

2 comments:

micheeled said...

Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit.

micheeled said...

I like very much your way of presentation. I am so much interested to join your network. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep blogging. Woosh