Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Battle

It's time for another music battle. This time with my sister THE CLIFF. If you weren't around last time-I pick a song, she picks a song, you listen to both and then tell us your vote for best song in the comments section.

My friend Matt and I were playing that game one day where you sit in front of someone's iTunes and they they scroll through recent purchases and excitedly tell you what they are loving right now. If you have never done it, do. It's awesome. And you might get a song that sticks in your gut like this one did to me.


Now go check out Emily's pick and rock the vote.

9 comments:

melenglund said...

Sorry, Kates. My vote is for Emily's.

k8 said...

i forgive you. her's IS really good.

M.S. said...

both are songs I probably would never find myself listening to very long... but sorry, I like Emily's better.

Megan said...

I liked them both, but Emily's wins. I love a good beat.

brandi (and tim) said...

I hate to cross party lines on this but I gotta go with the Cliff. Had you gone with Crabbuckit, you would have had my vote. Or offered me cash.

t.

k8 said...

yeah, Crabbuckit might have been able to emily's arse but it looks like sunday morning isn't going to cut it.

next time i'll remember cash. although next time you might be the challenger so keep that in mind!

emily said...

Kate wins.

Brent said...

I agree with the Skinner Family, but only as to listening duration. I actually liked Kate's selection better.

But please let Sunday morning get here, like, stat!

cropstar said...

You Cliffords sure made this a hard decision. Looks like I'm with the minority on this one but YOU get my vote.