Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pinterest


Behold, my best purchase all year.


I have spent the last year looking for a cute version of Coach Taylor's motto from Friday Night Lights and never quite found one I liked. Then I ran across the woman at Spunky Fluff who agreed to do a custom version and I could not be more thrilled with it. She is open to making more of them so if you are interested let me know.

Obviously I love the show so that's fun, but beyond that, these six words pretty much sum up the way I would like to live. So this is a great reminder that I get to see every day.

In other sort of silly FNL purchase news, I might have done this too

Adam, me, and Adam's dog Cooper
My good friend Adam loves the show too and when I posted a link to the tees one late night in London he left the following comment on Facebook:

"Buy me one too and I'll be your Eric Taylor and you can be my Tami."

Much internet swooning on the part of my lady friends ensued and obviously I had to buy him the shirt.

(We did NOT leave the house this way. I have not gone that far around the bend yet. )

In other awesome shirt news, my pal Jimmy was in town yesterday wearing perhaps the greatest tee of all time


And yes internet, all my friends really are tall and handsome. I swear it just happens this way ; )

No comments: