Sunday, July 22, 2012

Home Alone

So much for my grand idea of blogging through Team Processing. We have four days left and I'm not even sure how to go about explaining what the experience has been. Terrible? The worst? Refiner's fire? If you follow me on instagram (replikate34), or we are friends on FB (I have to really know you), or you follow my tweets (replikate), you might be jealous of the last 12 days. They look really, really fun. And there have been some terrific moments. But this has been one of the toughest experiences of my life and I'm afraid when I write about it after Opening Ceremonies are over and I've been to USA House a couple of times and the sun has been shining, I will gloss over all of it.

But here's what I know for sure-I love events because you live a mini lifetime in a span of a few weeks and I have a truckload of lessons learned. I hope I get a few of them down.

1 comment:

sarah said...

The opening ceremonies were so fun! The US team looked great - good job! But what was with those boots on the Czech team?????