Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pam the Blogger

I'm hatching a few different blog topics right now but I can't decide which one I want to flesh out.

In the meantime...I'd like to present a couple of new blog friends for your enjoyment.

Beckie is claiming that she won't be very entertaining via the internet but if you read her first couple posts, I think you will disagree. I wouldn't normally condone her usage of a Dane Cook clip but again, check out the context and I think you'll see why I like this girl so much. Way more than the loser boy who introduced us (hi greg!).


Heidi is a friend from my Boston days. A talented writer, a great cook, and a fellow runner, don't expect her to make you CD mix anytime soon but DO check out her recent Fung Wah bus adventures.

I know, just what an addict needs-more drugs.

2 comments:

Pam said...

That's like twice in one week that I'm mentioned on your blog. What the eff is going on?!

Have I told you lately that I heart you? If not, I think I just did.

HaH said...

wow! I'm cool enough to have a post about my blog in your blog. Thanks!

btw, I'll make anyone a cd mix if you're into things like Mel Torme and Dean Martin or Brahms and Mahler. Yeah...I didn't think so.