Monday, June 14, 2010

Give a Little

I'm not going to get into specifics because contrary to all the teasing I get, I actually DON'T splash personal information all over the internet, but this last month, someone I love was diagnosed with a particular evil form of cancer.

It just so happens that my amazing friend Lori, who has a fancy job with the Huntsman Cancer Institute, is running the Ragnar Relay this weekend and raising money for her company. Pretty much the whole amount she raises goes directly into research right there at her very Institute so it's basically the best thing you can do with whatever good deed money is burning a hole in your pocket. Every little bit helps.

Check out her link.
http://www.huntsmancancerfoundation.org/onramp

1 comment:

goodfoodgirl said...

how did i miss this??? thanks so much for spreading the love. you are the kindest human i know. see you this weekend!